Ok, so this post has very little to do with the title... I just thought it rhymed...for the most part..
I do have a school gap though, I just finshed my spanish class, and my next class isn't untill 2:00.
I guess it's safe to say I have some free time...
Unfortunately this computer is so locked down Ican't even put GIMP on it, which means I can't edit photos in anything but MS Paint. Not exactly my favorite program. I'll make do somehow though, and I might be able to convince one of the IT staff to install it for me.. Hmm..
In other news the road to school was terrible today, we saw almost 20 vehicles in the ditch on both sides of the road!! It's kinda strange, but makes sense if you think about it, it looks like a beautiful day, sun shining, no wind, the problem is that it's 17 degrees outside, below zero.
It seems that black ice has formed all over the roads, and when people try to change lanes, they lose control of their vehicles, overcompensate, and end up in the ditch.
We saw one woman spin out, it created a wall of snow over 20 feet tall! At least, it looked like 20 feet.
One last thing, I'm thinking of creating a short Manga, not sure yet what it would be about, but I have some ideas floating around up there...
Until next time!
-Fer0n
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment