Me again. I've just updated my manga list agin, I'm posting the new manga that I added here, but they're now in the main post as well. Enjoy!
Eureka seven
I picked this up from the library after reading Eureka seven
Eureka seven
I read this at the library, then brought it home b/c it was such a good story. I'm not sure what about it is so great, there aren't any big fights, the story is hard to follow.. it's more of a lead-in to a story than an actual story. But there's just somthing about it.. I dunno, I would reccomend it though. (WARNING!: one scene of implied nudity, but it's brief, I wouldn't worry too much about it)
train_man: fun.
This is a love story about an otaku who stops a drunk on a train from harrassing a nearby girl. She sends him a gift as thanks, and he asks for help and advice from an internet forum.
I just got this from the library, it's ok, for a romance story. It has some funny moments, but it's pretty much straightforward love. (ughh, I'm getting sick of this warning) [WARNING!: ther is some implied nudity in one or two of the chapter title pages. Not too bad, everything is covered, but just be aware.)
Junk:
Just picked vol. 1-4 from the library, who knows how it will turn out? (looked good from what I saw thumbing through it) I'll post on this one later too.
Trigun Maximum:
It's on my to-do list, sue me. I have the first 6 or so chapt.s in comicrack. I'll have to post on this later too.
Escaflowne: fin.
A girl is brought to another world where she discovers she holds the "Key" to a god-like power. Oh, and there's a prince too.
I read this one a long time ago, re-read it through Comicrack this week.
It's meh. The story is ok, but it just seems sorta... old. Not particularly funny either. An ok read if you like fantasy, but it's not on my Favorites list.
well.. that's all for now, but I'll stay in touch!
May your swords stay ever sharp,
-Feron
No comments:
Post a Comment