Hey all!
I'm new to blogging in general, I've tried a bit before, but not nearly enough to count..
I'm hoping to start this blog as a way to simply share my thought on things, and possibly to bounce ideas around at some point in the future..
so I guess I should start with a bit about me..
My name is Feron, I'm 18 years old and will turn 19 in April,
I enjoy Reading, Drawing and Writing(to a certan extent)
I enjoy Christian music and am not a fan of anything over 80 decibles, or that contains foul language.
I don't have a job, but am looking, and may have somthing lined up with a library to set up their new computer system.
I graduate this year, and am thinking of amjoring in game design at a game developement college.
That pretty much sums it up for my life at this point, I'll post more later.
Off to the Library!
-Feron
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment