Friday, January 16, 2009

About 5mins

I have about five mins untill I have to go to catch the bus out of ths place, (this place being college) so this'll be quick.

I've started reading/watching Hayte no Gotoku, and I have one word: Hilarious!
This is really one of the funniest anime/manga I've ever watched/read!
I am slashing my watched/read because I have come to a conclusion: my internet stinks.
as such, I acn only watch about five mins of a show before it starts buffering again.. so I've decided to read the manga instead, and watch the anime when I'm in a more patient mood..

Let me explain to you why I stated this anime.. I have a friend.. and this friend has a cousin.. and this cousin watches anime.. add in the grapevine and there you go!

ok so as blog posts go, this one is pretty lame.. but hey! I've got no subscribers so it's all good! no one to complain! and THAT's what I like to hear.

I've ridden on the metro transit more in the last day and a half than I have in most of the rest of my life combined! which is to say, twice. no, I'm not much of a bus-rider, I know. but I should have my license by the end of next week, and that will be much cheaper than metro-trans! (it costs $3 just to go to school in the morning!!) I'm going broke here! (ok, mom is paying for it ou of dad's coin jar, even so, something's going broke..)

No school on monday~!~!!! this is probably the best development in my week so far, being that this is the first week of school. I have no idea how I'm gonna- dang, gotta go!
(lost track of the time!)
Take luck!
-Feron

No comments:

Post a Comment