Monday, January 19, 2009

Hayate no Gotoku, and FF8

Well, me again, (not like you'd hear from anyone else here)

 I really have to thank my good friend MangaMonkey, He recently introduced me to Hayate no Gotoku, a Hilarous Manga by Hata Kenjiro. I- I think I've become addicted... I've even drawn some Fanart! (mostly of Maria-san, I might put some up later)

Another thing I've been drawing latly is Dragons. I'm not sure why. It might have somthing to do with "Dragon Drive," another manga I've recently read. (I might put some of that art up somtime too) It might also have somthing to do with foam.. 
Allow me to explain; this Christmas our family invited a lot of relitives over, and one of the (many) activitys that we did was a florists-foam carving. When I heard that, I knew exactly what I wanted to create, I drew a quick sketch of a dragon and away I went. (I should post a pic of that too) 
Anyway, after Christmas I unfortunately spray-painted over my drawing. (I got an airbrush for Christmas)  Oh well.. I suppose I'll live.. 

On another note, I was on youtube  this morning  (it started as a search for FF music to listen to) and found this FMV:  (I tried to embed the video here, If that didn't work, here's the URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX6s2CrYxn0&feature=related ) 

I know it's a fairly large deviation from whatever I was just talking about, but this move is really quite good! I know it's pretty far over on the "romantic" side, but if you've played FF8 it makes sense. I hadn't heard this song with lyrics before either, not sure how I feel about these..

Well I think that's about it for now, I'll clean up and post those pics I drew, I'll prbly post 'em on FB too. 
May your sword stay ever sharp,
-Feron

No comments:

Post a Comment