Hey all!
I've got a bit of time now, so what better to do that too.. BLOG!! (no, I'm not addicted! What could ever give you that idea???)
Ok, so I started reading/watching FMP the other day, ( I think it also was recommended by Manga Monkey and Clar. at some point) and I must say, It is a quite exclent piece of work! The charecter developement was a bit slow, and in some cases, noexistant, but the story was pretty good! I've watched up to ep 7 in the anime, and after watching all those, I downloaded all of the mange and began reading, nine books in all. It took me 'till 2 on the morning, but i finshed it! Great battle at the end, though I think the anime works a little better in that respect. (I'll be picking up in the anime where I left off, but pressing matters>>read: school<< have forced me to pause in my veiwing for the moment.)
There was one other thing, I started reading FMP at the library, and I don't thing It was the same as the manga I downloaded.. could there be.... more to read??? *insert sounds of drooling he- ok scratch that, insert sounds of..of... happy laughter here*
Speaking of anime, remember back when I started Hayte no Gotoku and got fed up with it after chapt. 3? well I have made a discovery of gigantic proportions... most of the current epesodes...are on youtube!!! you know what that means? Now watching limit!! ok, so you have to switch vids every 10 mins, working out to 33 vids per ep. but I'll take that over haveing to wait 45mins to finish an ep that I'm half way through! (Curse you megaupload!!) I've even found that it's not such bad quality! (sure there's a lot of pixelation, but c'mon, it's youtube! it least it doesn't have that home video feel...)
well, anyway that's most of what I'm excited about. Oh! I missed a day of school.. I spent a little too much time in the library.. (Mom asked me to drop some stuff off for her, the library being right next to my bus stop and all)
I didn't allow quite enough time for escape.. (ok, I didn't expect my card to not go through.. sue me.) and I missed the bus by about 15 seconds.. it reall stunk. Buuutt because of that I was able to spend a lot of time n the library read-I mean studying! I found an older manga that is pretty good, I'll prbly add it to the list.. oh! the list! I never did finsh it did I? and now I have more series to add to it.. :(... oh well! The more the merrier I always say! (Ok, I don't always say that, heck, I never say that!)
ok, I think that's all i have to say.. this is getting a bit long as is..
one or two other things, I went back to R+V and realised I've read all of season one, not just most of it like I thought. and now I realise I've read most of season 2 as well.. ok so I'm cought up to it's current postion on Mangafox, what can I say? I started it, now I want to finish it. It's part of my molecular structure... I think...(I really do have a bad habit of finishing books that I start, I should get that looked at.)
ok, I really am done this time, I promise..
op- just one more! I downloaded Comicrack, and I really like it, it's easy to make(compile) your own manga too..
sorry that this thing is sooo darn long, I had a bit of time before class starts... like, 3 hours....
ok, that's it. I really mean it this time!
-Feron
P.s.that really is the end.
P.p.s. no, Really!
P.p.p.s. Would I lie to you?
P.p.p.p.s.Ok, I might lie to you, but why would I?
P.p.p.p.p.s.oh yeah, check out strong bad emails at homestarrunner.com, he's really funny!
P.p.p.p.p.p.s.Ok, NOW it's the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment