You all should feel so privleged... how have I decided to use my 30+ minutes of freetime before bus time? that's right! By posting!! And updateing my manga list!!
so, now that I've actually started posting, I'm not sure what I should write.. you ever get that? that sorta.. good felling that you're typing, even if you're not typing anything of worth? Yeah, gets me every time.
On another note, I've been writeing down the Manga's that I've read, and I've realised, I've read quite a few! More than I thought definately! You know what else I've realised? I really like the Kingdom Hearts opening song! You kow, the one that runs under(or over?), the opening movie? That's a really good song! Ditto the closing, and the Opening and closing for KH II. I think they're called "simple and clean," and "Sanctuary." If you haven't heard them before(or played the game before, heven forbid!), head on over to youtube right now! Look for "KH opening song," The first one should be good. You don't even have to watch the video! Just listen to the music! I find myself going back to these two songs over and over.. thank the lord for youtube!
I figured out how to add a list! I should have the manga list populated sometime soon! (Ok, so it's not as nice as Clarience's version, but whatever... :)
Well, I'm gonna go,
May your sword stay ever sharp,
-Feron.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment