Ok, so I've been away for a while... sorry about that, it's not even for lack of things to write about, it's just lack of.. I don't know.. intrest?
Anyway, I guess having the Library right next to my bus stop has really paid off! I've read more Manga in he past couple weeks than in the the whole month before!
Lesse.. first there was ... uhh.. yeah, and then there was.. Line, I think it was called? Some Rave master (up to book 30 now!), All of Eureka Seven(<-I highly reccommend this, especally the prolouge, "Gravity Boys & Lifting Girl"), Snow(<-Meh), Case Closed, or as it's also known, Detective Conan,(<-good mystery/detective), Legendz(<-eehh...meh.), cy-believers(<-more meh. Oh, and it's shoujo, Wtc?), and now last hope! (<-pretty good actually!) Well, i should add those to the list...
oh! I wrote a book! Well.. more likeI illustrated a story, and it's mostly crap drawing, but I think I like how it turned out! I'll add a link to it eventually, It's a valentine's day story, so I want my valentine to see it first, but after she does, I'll add a link!
May your sword stay ever sharp,
-Feron
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment