I have a few minutes bofer I once again have to face the bitter cold, (There's more truth to that this time, it snowed this morning!) actually, it's not that bad!
I get to walk about 3 city blocks to the bust stop, and in doing so, I get my excercise, get to walk all cool like, and get to see the snow!! (It really is beautiful out there)
So I've asked clar. for the secret, and I'm hoping to hear from him soon, so I can put my own list of Manga's I've read at the side of my page! I know, it's a total rippoff. I seem to do that a lot. Rather than come up with my own Ideas, I steal other peoples and make them my own. I don't know why. Mabye I'm just lazy. No, I know I'm lazy. ...
well.. I should get back to updating...
May your sword stay ever sharp,
-Feron.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment