Ok, so I got a couple of minutes right now, before i have to run and catch the bus..
I had two tests today, one in Spanish, (Blehc) and one in Chemistry( BlechX10^43). I think I might have done suprisingly well on the chemistry test, but I've been so much time studying for that, that spanish was most deplorable..
I don't want to get my hopes up with regards to CHEM, but I don't think I did as bad as it looks..and it looks ok... (which means I'm gonna get like 45%)
As for spanish, I guess I just need to buckle down and do it, but buckling down has never been one of my strong suits. oh well, It's my last year anyway. That's right! I'm Graduating!! Well.. I will be.. at the end of this school semester.. but still!!
Graduation! What must it feel like to be free of the bonds of state mandated schooling? To not HAVE to go to school.. well, probobly stressfull.. oh, well, again, this too shall pass.. it came to pass, and that is what it shall do..
Now what else to talk about in the last couple of minutes before I have to get up from this comfortable chair, brave the cold(well, not so cold right now) and catch a bus heading back to the city?
Cars! Now, I've never been much of a car guy, I know the difference between a lamberguini and a roadster, but I couldn't tell you squat when trying to compare cars.. Incedentally, I (sort of) Have a toyota Camry, a sturdy car, and I've been told that they run forever, but now I need to get my liscence.. I don't know what it is that's holding me back, somthing to do with an innate sense of self awareness mabye? An innate sense that when I'm behind that wheel, I'm taking lives into my hands? Then again, I suppose I'm taking Lives into my hands whenever I pick up a knife to put it back in the drawer as well.. I guess there's just somthing. .. different. about driving a car, somthing that makes it all that much easier to take a life.. I don't know, It's just somthing to think about.
Well, I've gotta go, the cold is calling.
I'll post updates ont the manga list later.
May your sword stay ever sharp,
-Feron.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment